Feel like you’re running out of space in your home? Let’s face it — if your family has outgrown the house, it’s time for an update. Whether you need a new bedroom or a place for storage, you may feel like you need to look for a new house. Instead of calling a realtor, contact one of our general contractors at Hearn Construction, Inc. for a free estimate on a room addition. You’ll be amazed at what we can accomplish with your current property.
- You’ll save money: Getting a room addition is actually less expensive than putting your home on the market and buying a bigger house. You’ll also avoid the stress involved with selling your home, so it’s a win-win.
- Stability: Buying a new house also comes with the drawback of relocation. If your children are already involved in school or your house is close to work, then keeping your home will allow you to enjoy your existing community.
- Quick investment: Another perk of building a room addition is that it usually takes less time than moving.
- Increased home value: For every 1,000 square feet added to your home, expect about a three percent increase in the value of the property.
- Personalization: You get to choose how you want the space to be designed. From window placement to the size of the room, you’ll have complete control.
Whatever you have planned for a room addition, Hearn Construction, Inc. can make your dream room become a reality. Call us at (765) 452-2669 to discuss your vision.