Serving Muncie, Anderson, Winchester, New Castle, Alexandria, Hartford City, Portland, IN; Yorktown, Chesterfield, Pendleton, Daleville and the surrounding Indiana communities.
Since 1990, we’ve completed countless residential and commercial construction projects in the Muncie, IN, area. We’ve provided excellent workmanship on these and other general contractor services:
- Industrial construction, build-outs and remodeling
- Commercial construction, build-outs and remodeling
- Steel buildings
- Post frame buildings
- Residential home improvements
For a competitive bid on any of our construction or remodeling services in the Muncie, IN area, call Hearn Construction, Inc. today at (765) 452-2669 to discuss your project with one of our contractors.
With all the cutting, measuring, taping, re-measuring, and applying, there’s good reason why people hire professionals to put up drywall. Our remodelers and contractors understand how to put up drywall correctly, so you don’t have to worry about your building’s structural integrity.
Start Planning Your Drywall Project in Muncie — Contact Us!
Finish A Basement
Is it time that you finally get around to finishing the basement into additional living space as you’d always envisioned? Whether you’re wanting the finished product to be a laundry room, family room, bedroom, storage room, or home theater, Hearn Construction can make it happen. We are an experienced contractor that will see the project through to completion until you’re satisfied. Don’t wait another year to finish a basement. Call us at (765) 452-2669 today!
Let’s Talk Windows
When trying to stay on budget for a home remodeling or a commercial remodeling project, it’s often a good idea to consider doing your project in stages. One place to start is by replacing old windows, which will not only improve energy efficiency, but also improve the appearance of your Muncie area home or building. New windows are also effective in that they decrease drafts, allowing for less heat, and therefore smaller heating bills, to warm your home.
- Window Replacement: Assuming a qualified Muncie contractor has taken the correct measurements, replacing a window is usually a fast and easy process. And if your kitchen remodel or bathroom remodel involves replacing an odd sized window, the new one can be custom ordered to ensure a great fit. We’d be happy to show you the many exciting styles of windows available on the market today.
- Adding a Window: There are many reasons to consider adding a window to a home or business – bringing in more light to a room or workspace, improving supervision of kids or employees, or allowing you to enjoy a great view. If you do a lot of work in your garage, adding a window would allow you to install a window air conditioning unit to keep you cool in the warmer months. For added security, some property owners choose to install glass block windows in a garage or basement level – some even have vents to let in the fresh, outside air.
- Removing a Window (Filling in the Space): Two advantages to removing a window include increased privacy and wall space. If your Muncie home improvement project involves filling in a window, we can sometimes put in a skylight or add track lighting to still keep the room well illuminated.
Contact Hearn Construction, Inc. today at (765) 452-2669 for a free estimate and consultation on any building construction, commercial remodeling, industrial construction or home improvement project in Muncie, IN.